Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing

Today we are editing. I was exited when I walked into school. I knew that we were going to edit today. When I came into class I joined my group. When it was time to edit we ran into a problem. There was someone using the computer we dumped on. We tried logging into a different computer I see if the folder would be on there. It wasn’t there so we asked them if we could quickly download it so we can go to a different computer. They said sure. The computer was very slow so we waited a while. When it was about to finish signing in it just turned black. You could move the mouse but couldn’t do anything else. I asked a teacher and she said she would be there in a bit. As we were waiting all of a sudden it turned on so we kept on downloading. As we were downloading it they said that the are row of computers that we were using didn’t have pinnacle studios. My group continued downloading while I grabbed a computer. We waited a while. While we waited the teachers said stuff about what we were supposed to do. They also talked about how pinnacle studios wasn’t working. Pinnacle studios is a editing software we use. As was worried that the computer we were using wouldn’t be working. As we were waiting they kept on calling people up to take a look at something. The computer finally logged in so we could start. We finished downloading the stuff a went over to the other computer. I started to get exited we were about to be able to edit. We clicked on pinnacle studios and waited. Since the computer was slow we waited for about 2 minutes. We waited all that time just for it to say that we needed the admin username and password. I was very frustrated. I went over to the teachers. They said that most of the computers weren’t working so we weren’t editing today. I was very upset but then just started on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Discuss the impact of funding on media products? Jack Stimson. Media products need funding to make the products that do well. If a med...