Thursday, October 24, 2019

Filming.

Today we were filming. Before class started everyone filled out a sign out sheet for the cameras. We did this so that once class started everyone would be ready to grab a camera and go. Once I got my camera tripod and SD card. I made sure everything was working before I went and filmed. Once I got to the track and was about to set up another kid asked me if I wanted to join him because his partner wasn't here and I was working by myself. We went and asked Ms. Marshioni (sorry if I didn't spell her name correctly) if we could work together. She said it was fine. Since we were both doing different commercials we decided to combine them. He was doing Nike and I was doing Gatorade. As we started setting up again Ms. Marshioni asked me if she could borrow my camera and tripod because another kids wasn't working and we had two. I gave it to her and we went back to setting up. We came up with an idea to combine our commercials together. The plan was for me to run up the bleachers and down. Then I was going to act tired and drink some Gatorade. I would say here have this to Kendrick my new partner. Then I will film him also drinking it. After I would say and put these on. I would show a close up of the Nike shoes. Then I will show him tying the Nike shoes with an above angle if that's a thing. The it will show him about to sprint. When he's about to sprint I will show him drinking some Gatorade and sprinting. When he starts to sprint and take off I will zoom into the shoes. We did the takes a lot to perfect the scenes. After we headed back to the media room to dump. Since we were there early we didn't have to wait for an SD card reader. I signed into the computer and that took a very long time. Once we got into the computer we inserted the SD card reader and went to the files. Since neither of us knew how to dump we asked MS. Marshioni and she showed us how to do it. We put it onto a file and named it. After we did it we returned the SD card reader and packed up. We waited for the bell to ring.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Discuss the impact of funding on media products? Jack Stimson. Media products need funding to make the products that do well. If a med...