Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Planning blog for Gatorade commercial

Today we are planning for a commercial. The first thing I’m  planning to do is setup for the video. I’ll have to wear something sporty. I need to where something sporty because I will be running a lot and it is a Gatorade commercial. Then I will run up and down the bleachers a few times intel I get tired then I’ll come back and grab the Gatorade and drink it. I’m going to need to buy a Gatorade so I have something to drink out of. If it’s raining then I’ll run up and down the stairs next to the media center and do the same thing like if it was the bleachers. Then I’ll edit it to make it 30 seconds long.

Props

  • Camera 
  • Gatorade
Costumes
  • I’ll be wearing a sports outfit.
Schedule 
  • We will  set up.(get Gatorade)
  • We will go to the track if it rains I’ll go to the stairs.
  • We will start to film.
  • Then we’ll edit.
Location
  • Well go to the track.
Backup plan
  • If it’s rainy we’ll go to the stairs leading up to the media center. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Discuss the impact of funding on media products? Jack Stimson. Media products need funding to make the products that do well. If a med...