Sunday, October 6, 2019

AICE Media studies jack stimson

By: Jack Stimson


When I first came into media studies we were just about to start a project. I was new so I didn't really have anyone to work with. When I asked to go to the library Mr.katz paired me up with a girl named Jasmine. The project was on what genre you picked and I got action. I did the research and figured out what we should put on the slides. Since I didn’t know the different shots there were in action I just searched it up. We worked on it for about 2 days and a half. I didn’t really know how to do the music until they told us you can’t do it when your logged into the Broward schools PowerPoint. After that we started to practice for the test that we will do in June. We watched a clip of the robot and were supposed to write down different camera angles, movements, sound, and mis en scene. The main character for the robot was very good at hacking. He worked at a anti hacking company and always was thinking of stuff. We didn’t see that much so I don’t really know what it was about. I didn't really get what the shots were so I only had a few things on my paper. Now I know that I have to review. Now we are starting blog. That's all for know i wonder whats going to come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Discuss the impact of funding on media products? Jack Stimson. Media products need funding to make the products that do well. If a med...