Thursday, February 20, 2020

setting up for filming blog

Today we are going to try and film. We haven't yet found where we are going to film. We are going to try film at holiday park. I think it will be a good place to film. It has a sidewalk with trees around. This is good because it set's up perfectly for a place where someone can sneak behind another person. It also will be a good place because we will also have people walking in the background sometimes to. This will make the movie bit more realistic. Since i'm actor A I will be talking to actor B. We had to make this look realistic and not setup. We had to reeshoot a couple times before the scene was good. Next I had to just walk and be on my phone. I didn't have to talk on that scene. We didn't really need to reshoot witch made this scene fast. Next scene I would start talking about a party. After I finished i will listen to what actor B had to say. Then we will both go back on our phones. While where on our phones I will stop ti tie my shoe. As i'm tying my shoe the killer will come from behind and kill. I will be out for the rest of the film. My job is over now it's up to everyone else to finish.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Discuss the impact of funding on media products? Jack Stimson. Media products need funding to make the products that do well. If a med...