Friday, March 20, 2020

supposed to film.

Today we are supposed to be filming. We were going to finish the shot with the wanted poster. We ran into a couple of problems though. I went to Utah. My family has planned the trip for months now. It just happened to be the same day we were filming. We were supposed to go skiing until coronavirus hit. We still went even though the slopes were closed. I was pretty disappointed. I knew what we we were going to film. We were going to film me holding the wanted poster. We had to redo it because our film tie wasn't long enough. I would have to look at the wanted until the person behind stopped filming. The next shot was me looking at the phone. I would wait for about 5 seconds then look behind me and sya "Nathan whats this." Then i would look back for 2 seconds. It would give us a few more seconds in ur film. This plus the other reshoots like adding more dialogue would do it. But since i'm in Utah I can't. It's alright because we can do it over spring break. We just gotta hope everything is still open. Hopefully it blows past. I just hope we don't have to take online school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Discuss the impact of funding on media products? Jack Stimson. Media products need funding to make the products that do well. If a med...