Monday, March 9, 2020

re-shoot blog.

Today we are re-shooting our film. We met up after school on a PSD day to film because we will have more time to do it. We quickly stopped off at a seven 11 and got a quick snack. After we went to the spot here we film. To get across the road we went under a tunnel. Then since I brought bug spray we put it on. We finally got to the spot and started filming. We had to add more scenes to make it longer. The first one we added was me laying on the floor dead. We had to wait a bit because people kept on walking past. Anyway I laid on the floor dead while the camera foreclosed in the killer. The killer will then walk over me as if i wasn't there. The next scene we re-shooted was the scene where Nathan walks over to me looking at the paper. We then do the shrug scene. We made it a couple seconds longer to fill up time. Then I had to turn around a look for Nathan again. We had to also wait a couple minutes for people to walk by again. I then called my dad to see if he could pick me up. he said he was working so he called an Uber  to the seven 11 across the street. I started to run so I could make it there on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Discuss the impact of funding on media products? Jack Stimson. Media products need funding to make the products that do well. If a med...