Monday, October 7, 2019

codes and conventions

In Gatorade commercials they normally showcase athletes doing well in there element. They cut in between sports and different athletes that excel in that sport. They make sure they show the best angles and the best shots. After they show them sweating and regaining energy. Then the athletes go and play again.  
Today we are planning for a commercial. The first thing I’m  planning to do is setup for the video. I’ll have to wear something sporty. I need to where something sporty because I will be running a lot and it is a Gatorade commercial. Then I will run up and down the bleachers a few times intel I get tired then I’ll come back and grab the Gatorade and drink it. I’m going to need to buy a Gatorade so I have something to drink out of. If it’s raining then I’ll run up and down the stairs next to the media center and do the same thing like if it was the bleachers. Then I’ll edit it to make it 30 seconds long.

Props

  • Camera 
  • Gatorade
Costumes
  • I’ll be wearing a sports outfit.
Schedule 
  • We will  set up.(get Gatorade)
  • We will go to the track if it rains I’ll go to the stairs.
  • We will start to film.
  • Then we’ll edit.
Location
  • Well go to the track.
Backup plan
  • If it’s rainy we’ll go to the stairs leading up to the media center. 


When you want to sign out a camera you have to grab one of the sheets by the door. You have to sign out your name and the name of your group members. When you get  your camera you have to right the number of your camera. Same thing with tripods . Whenever you carry a tripod make sure that it's not extended. To attach the camera to the tripod you need to unscrew the lid thing on the top of the tripod. When you have done that attach to the bottom of the camera. It will be a little loose so screw it in where the little quarter thing is and make sure it's tight enough. You an test it by flipping the camera around but keep your hand under it. Put it back on to your tripod and start recording.

To start editing I  need to dump those footage on to the computer. First I  need to do is take the SD card and put it into the SD card reader. After that take the SD card reader and put it into the USB in the computer. I have to make sure to make a folder and I can name it whatever I want. To find your footage check the DCIM on the side of your computer. If I can’t find I will go to the private folder in folders. When I click private I’ll click AVCHD to what popped up. I’ll click BDMV which will take me to stream. After highlight everything put it into your folder. Then continue to dump.

Next I need to input the footage. First I will need to open pinnacle studios. When it opens I will press inport. When I get there I'll click the plus sign next to desktop and click your folder. Make sure every box is checked then press start import. My boxes will pop up and whatever the orange or yellow is what i'm going to be working on or I can highlight all the boxes and work on all of them. I'll click edit and make sure to always build on track 2. Drag the box down to track 2 and wait for the yellow bar to turn green. If I drag the red line it will show  the video . To cut something I'll need to move the red line to the point right before what I want to cut and then press the razor blade. If you messed up just press the back arrow.  To add a transition go to what your working on and right click and press transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Discuss the impact of funding on media products? Jack Stimson. Media products need funding to make the products that do well. If a med...